The New Hampshire Educational Interpreter Mentorship Program for Aspiring Educational Interpreters and Mentors
*** DATES HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED…. WORKSHOPS WILL BE ON JULY 28TH AND 29TH…. APPLY… DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!!***
Presented by Jeanne Reis, M.Ed., CI & CT, EIPA, MMP
Director, Center for Research and Training,
The Learning Center for the Deaf
For Aspiring Mentees:
- immediately start working toward meeting NH EIPA requirements
- learn from experienced professionals through group and one-on-one mentoring
- learn about innovative K-12 interpreting models and frameworks
- work toward your chosen professional development goals
- meet and network with other educational interpreters
Registration for mentee-participants: $100
Mentee application: http://bit.ly/2orJtHb
Mentor-mentee sessions will begin during July 28th and 29th
For Aspiring Mentors:
- identify and support mentees’ achievement of realistic, time-bound, and measurable professional development goals
- learn from peers about innovative K-12 interpreting models and frameworks
- meet and network with other interpreters in the field
- help the next generation of educational interpreters prepare for success
- get continuing education credits (CEU) for RID certification maintenance
Mentor application: http://bit.ly/2orEc2i
Mentor-mentee sessions will begin during Summer 2017- dates to be determined.
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR SUMMER 2017– APPLY APPLY APPLY TO SECURE YOUR POSITION FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY!!! We will accept applications for Mentor and Mentee).
Refreshments and materials will be provided.
This project is sponsored by the Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education Initiative Project, a program of Northeast Deaf & Hard of Hearing Services, Inc, with partial support from the New Hampshire Department of Education. The New Hampshire Educational Interpreter Mentorship Pilot Program is developed and administered by the Center for Research and Training at The Learning Center for the Deaf.